First International Conference on Pediatric
Hospital Clown: ''Reflections on research
and training'' The conference is held on
October 17th - 18th, 2014, in the Meyer
Children's Hospital of Florence, Italy.
This conferece aims to create an
oppurtunity for the presentation and
discussion amonst Hospital Clowning
researchers and trainers regarding data
and reflections on the clowns work in
More information: Coming soon
EFHCO meeting in Paris
- September22nd Leadership posture
and behavior training for artistic
leaders by Pieree Goirand.
- September23rd Board meeting and
- September24th Day of exchange,
inspiration and debate.
July and August 2014
Summer school in the mountains (Norway)with Patrick
van den Boom and Margreet Derks by the
Sykehusklovnene. Minimum number of
participants are 6, the maximum is 12.
- July 12th to July 20th 2014 on ''My Everyday Clown''
by Patrick van den Boom.
- July 23rd to August 6th 2014 on ''Masterclass! Clown
& Care'' by Patrick van den Boom.
- July 23rd to August 1st 2014 on ''Make your own
Clowns act'' by Margreet Derks.
More information see: Facebook
Become a member
- Get the Quality Label for Hospital Clown Organizations
- Exchange knowledge
- Exclusive access to Outpost
- Research database on Hospital Clowning
- View the list of top trainers
- Join workshops for low participant fee
Share knowledge and research on the EFHCO Outpost.
Join and like the new EFHCO Facebook page!